Question: How do I configure automatic callback reminders?
Callback reminder rationale and use case
- Callback reminders are internal reminders for practice staff.
- Commonly, clinics may set callback reminders to follow up on the patient after a visit or a surgical procedure.
- When a callback is created on a billable item, the callback is assigned to the provider of that billable item.
Setup and configuration
- Edit the Inventory, Procedure, or Lab treatment item
- Select "Add Callback"
- Set the "Time Period" and "When is due?"
Note: callback reminder types are internal and intended for staff. They are not not sent to the client.
- Reminder System Overview
- How do I attach a reminder to a billable item?
- How do I run a patient callbacks reminder report?