Training Webinars and Onboarding documentation can be found on the Covetrus Pulse™ Implementation resources website: https://software.covetrus.com/support/pulse-implementation-resources/
This article is about how to enable Finance Charges (interest on overdue invoices).
- With someone who has business manager and above (also group manager and above for multi-practice clinics) you will need to go to Menu > Settings > Billing > Payments.
- Within payments at the very top click on Enable Finance Charges.
- Finance rate: Percentage rate you wish to charge in decimal format. (i.e 5% = .05)
- Number of days past due
- Per-invoice Finance Charges: this number is the number of days past each invoice's invoice date before a finance charge is first assessed, as well as will be repeatedly assessed.
- Non-Invoice Based Finance Charges: this number represents the number of days past the oldest unpaid invoice on the account, based on invoice date, before a finance charge is assessed. Likewise, it represents a recurring charge after multiples of that value.
- Minimum finance charge: Minimum finance charge amount added to a client's account.
- Minimum account balance: Minimum balance due that you would like to charge a finance charge for.
- When selecting the Enable Finance Charges per Invoice option you will have three options:
- First of the Month
- Last of the Month: Charges either on the 28th, 30th or 31st for the entire months ending.
- Specific Day: If chose to be 31st any month that does not have 31 days will charge then on the 1st of the new month.