The HomeAgain integration cannot be initiated until the following steps have been completed.
- For new clients wishing to set up this integration or existing clients that need to switch to the new process, call HomeAgain at 1-888-466-3242.
- While the process is outside the scope of Pulse, the steps involved include:
- Create a HomeAgain account for the practice.
- Complete the form for Automatic Enrollment through the HomeAgain integration team.
- Complete the form for Data Approval and authorization (called an oData Approval form). This needs to be signed off by an authorized manager or owner of the practice.
- Pulse Support will receive the completed oData Approval form, and then enable the setting for access internally.
Once that setup is complete, the steps below will finalize the integration.
HomeAgain Integration Configuration
- For practices setting up the integration for the first time, you will need to set inventory item(s) as the microchip to have the prompt show for inputting the microchip ID.
- The automatic registration of microchips are performed nightly through the API vendor.