These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2020.5 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
- ZNLabs integration - this reference lab integration option is now available for your practice!
- Report Performance Improvement - we have fine tuned data fetching when running Sales, End of Shift, and VSD report for non-group practices.
- Telemedicine - now available for all practices. This feature will help your practice facilitate basic video and chat consultations with your clients, and can be used to add a more personal touch for curbside pickups.
New and Improved, Modern Interface Coming Soon to eVetPractice
You’ve given us feedback, and we’ve listened. The eVetPractice software you love is getting a more modern look and feel, starting mid-June. It’s the same product you are accustomed to; just updated colors, fonts, sizes, and icons that are meant to provide a more pleasant experience.
This is the first of several updates that will improve the overall experience when using eVetPractice. Click here to register for a webinar to preview what is changing, and how you can prepare for this update.
ZNLabs - New Reference Lab integration!
Now available for your practice. Please check out our Knowledge Base article for complete detail.
Improvements have been made to Sales, End of Shift, and Veterinary Services Delivered Report to optimize performance for single practices.
Other Bug fixes and Enhancements
- Vet Rocket bug fix - Incorrect modality code display
- Wrong total displayed in Quick Invoicing
- Wellness plans renewal emails are sent to incorrect audience
- Addressed VSD report with client filter issue
- Corrected Client Portal password reset error
- Physiotec quick link now opens on new tab again