These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2020.9 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
- Wellness Plan Enhancements: New statuses! Users will now have the option to set the status of a given patient's wellness plan to either Cancelled or Suspended. Cancellation of a wellness plan provides the user the option to assign a reason for cancellation which is captured in the plan history while the suspension of a plan halts the use of services until deemed appropriate by the practice.
- Covetrus Ordering Improvement: The vendor drug number is now visible for each of your items on your practice's Want List. You can read about the Covetrus Ordering integration here.
Cancel and Suspend Plan Status
Two new work flows have been introduced for wellness plans. The ability to cancel a plan and designate a reason for the cancellation has been added to the edit page. Allowing your practice to identify a reason why the plan was cancelled provides a historical reference to help assist for placement of the patient into future plans. Reasons for cancelling a plan are editable and can be adjusted by your practice.
Practices are now also able to suspend a plan and the use of services provided in the plan from the edit page. No adjustments nor consumptions to the associated plan items can be made while in this status. This may be useful for plans that are overdue for payment and the plan can be resumed at any time, for example, once payment has been received. To learn more about these new workflows click here.
Important Note: The act of canceling a plan is similar to that of deletion. Once a plan status has been set to Cancelled it cannot be undone and no further changes to the plan can be made. Future scheduled payments associated with the plan will also be cancelled and will not process on the scheduled payment date.
Invoice Creation Against Plan
Additional changes have been incorporated to the edit plan screen to help clarify actions which can be taken by the user. The Add Charge option has been renamed to Make Payment to help better illustrate the links purpose which is to manually create a payment as opposed to using the plan's payment scheduling option.
Clicking on Make Payment will bring up the same window that it did when it was called Add Charge. You'll also notice that Amount to charge has been changed to Amount to invoice. Helping to translate that this action will create an invoice which will then need to be paid as you normally would during the check out process.
Storing Client Credit Card Information
Improvements have been made to the below scenarios for stored card information in relation to wellness plans:
- Upon deletion or inactivation of a stored card, future scheduled payments will not be processed.
- Upon updating an existing stored card, future scheduled payments will use the most recent card information for processing.
Covetrus Ordering Improvement
Vendor Drug number is now shown on Want List items if the item has this value configured. This vendor drug number can be used to stored the Covetrus Product ID so that it can be used to look up non-mapped items from your Covetrus portal website. Check out Covetrus Ordering article to learn more about this integration.
- Certain transactions through WorldPay will no longer throw an exception error at the time of the void which previously required manual adjustment.
- System error is no longer thrown when a user attempts to delete a billiable item containing an apostrophe.
- Ability to edit procedures without exception error for Enterprise practices has been resolved.
- Updated Zoom In and Zoom Out icons under Wellness Plan tab on patient Medical Record.
- Altered the color of the Pencil icon for better visibility through out the application.