eVetPractice has integrated an Image Editor right into the Electronic Medical Record. This is available for image document types that are attached to the Medical Record and gives you the ability to add valuable information, such as a circle around an area of concern, to an image on a Patient's Medical Record.
Editing an Image
To start editing an image, go to a Patient's Medical Record and find, or upload*, an image:
- To navigate to a Patient's Medical Record, search for a Patient using the Quick Search and click on the desired Patient from the dropdown.
- To edit, locate an image document you've previously uploaded and select the Edit icon.
- On the next page you'll see the image inside of an editor. You can add text, draw squares, circles and lines, or use the Pencil tool to draw freehand.
- Once you're finished making your edits, you can click the 'Save' button () within the editor or the 'Save' button () for the page to save your edited image.
* You can find more info about uploading images here
Viewing Older Revisions
Did you make a change to an image but now you need a copy of the original, unedited image?
Below the image editor you'll find a list of all the revisions of the image. Just click the 'View' icon for the revision you want to download/view.