The Image Editor is available for image document types that are attached to the Electronic Medical Record and gives you the ability to add valuable information, such as a circle around an area of concern. It can be accessed directly within the Medical Record.
Editing an Image
To start editing an image, go to a Patient's Medical Record and find, or upload, an image:
- To navigate to a Patient's Medical Record, search for a Patient using the Quick Search and click on the desired Patient from the drop-down list.
- To edit, locate an image document you've previously uploaded and select the Edit icon.
- On the next page you'll see the image inside of an editor.
- You can add text, draw squares, circles and lines, or use the Pencil tool to draw freehand.
- Once you're finished making your edits, you can click Save button to save your edited image.
* You can find more info about uploading images here
Viewing Older Revisions
Below the image editor you'll find a list of all the revisions of the image.
- Click the View icon for the revision you want to download/view.