An additional usage report has been added called the WhoGot Report. The WhoGot report is a quick way to see a list of all patients who received a specific treatment item that is marked as complete, within a specified timeframe, right from the Inventory, Lab, Service, Reports, or Medical Record sections.
Here are a few common use cases:
- Quickly review treatments on similar cases.
- Easily generate a list of Patients that received a recalled item and send a mass communication to the Clients associated with the list of Patients.
Enabling/Disabling the WhoGot Report Feature
- Go to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > General.
- Click on Miscellaneous Settings to expand the options.
- Locate the option Enable WhoGot Reports and check/uncheck the box to enable/disable rights to the report.
- Click Save.
The report is enabled when the checkbox is checked. You must have a Business Owner or Business Manager role to enable/disable the WhoGot Report feature.
Employee Rights to Usage Report
Employees must also have rights to run the Usage Report.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Employees > Employees.
- From the Employee Management page edit the employee and expand the Employee Rights section.
- Check the Usage Report box then click Save.
- Have the employee log completely out of the program and back in to see the changes.
Running a New Report
The WhoGot report can be run from four different areas within the program: Inventory, Reports, and the MR View By Date tab.
In this example, we start in Inventory to see how many Patients have received an item in the timeframe specified.
- From the main menu, click on Inventory > Inventory Management.
- Next to the inventory item, click the WhoGot icon.
- After clicking the WhoGot icon, the WhoGot Report Criteria dialog box opens.
- From the drop-down list, select how the results should be sorted, narrow the search by species, if needed, and enter the timeframe, in months, when patients received the item.
- Click Run Report.
- From the results based on the criteria, send a mass communication to the clients (i.e., recall notice), view a printer-friendly version, download the report as a PDF, or download the report as an Excel document.
The steps above will be the exact same whether you're running a WhoGot report from Reports or MR View By Date tab.
Viewing Previously Run Reports
Just as you would with any other report, you can view previously run WhoGot reports in the Reports Dashboard.
- From the main Menu, click on Reports.
- Find the WhoGot report in the list of reports and click the Pencil icon next to it to view previously run reports.