eVetPractice has added an additional usage report called the WhoGot Report. The WhoGot report is a quick way to see a list of all Patients that received a specific treatment item, within a specified timeframe, right from the Inventory, Lab, Procedure, or Medical Record sections.
Here are a few common use cases:
- Quickly review treatments on similar cases
- Easily generate a list of Patients that received a recalled item and send a mass communication to the Clients associated with the list of Patients
Enabling/Disabling the WhoGot Report Feature
Enabling/Disabling the WhoGot Report is easy. Navigate to Settings, scroll down to the 'Miscellaneous Settings' section, find the 'Enable WhoGot Reports' option, check or uncheck the box, and hit 'Save'. The report is enabled when the checkbox is checked. You must have a Business Owner or Business Manager role to enable/disable the WhoGot Report feature.
Employees must also have right's to the Usage Report. Navigate to the Employee Management page, edit the employee and expand the Employee Rights section, check the Usage Report box, and hit 'Save'. Have the employee log completely out of eVetPractice and back in to see the changes.
Running a New Report
The WhoGot report can be run from four different areas within eVetPractice: Inventory, Lab, Procedure, and the Medical Record View By Date tab. In this example, I'll start in Inventory to see how many Patients have received Acarexx in the last 30 months.
- To navigate to Inventory, select the 'Inventory' link in the main navigation.
- Next, clicking the 'WhoGot' icon associated with Acerexx to initiate a new WhoGot report for the specified item.
- After clicking the 'WhoGot' icon, I'm greeted with a popup window where I can specify what data I want and how I want it to be sorted. Once the criteria are set click the 'Run Report' button.
- Lastly, I'm presented with the results based on the criteria that I set. From here I can send a mass communication to the clients (ie recall notice), view a printer-friendly version , download the report as a PDF , or download the report as an Excel document .
The steps above will be the exact same whether you're running a WhoGot report for an Inventory item, Procedure, or Lab.
Viewing Previously Ran Reports
Just as you would with any other report, you can view previously ran WhoGot reports in the Reports Dashboard.
- To navigate to the Reports Dashboard, click on the 'Reports' link in the main navigation.
- Find WhoGot report in the list of reports and click the Pencil icon next to it to view previously ran reports.