These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2020.12 or higher. To see if your practice has moved to the latest release, click the help icon in your quick-launch links to check.
- Wellness Plans Enhancements – A more intuitive user interface to auto-populate with the most commonly used schedule, to help reduce the number of clicks needed and enhance the speed in which to enroll a client into a Wellness Plan.
- Image Editor – Editing Images added to the Medical Record. This is available for image document types that are attached to the Medical Record and gives you the ability to add valuable information, such as a circle around an area of concern, to an image on a Patient's Medical Record
Scheduled Payment Screen
The screens for scheduling reoccurring payments have been modified to auto-populate with the most commonly used schedule. We've also introduced a new button “Invoice First Payment” to allow the user to manually generate an invoice for the first scheduled payment as opposed to having it picked up by the scheduler.
The header names within the Catagory Breakdown have been updated from Tax to Total Tax (sum of all applicable taxes to billable item) and Amount to Post Tax Total (the post tax sales amount for the billable item)
Editing an Image
To start editing an image, go to a Patient's Medical Record and find, or upload*, an image:
- To navigate to a Patient's Medical Record, search for a Patient using the Quick Search and click on the desired Patient from the dropdown.
- To edit, locate an image document you've previously uploaded and select the Edit icon.
- On the next page you'll see the image inside of an editor. You can add text, draw squares, circles and lines, or use the Pencil tool to draw freehand.
- Once you're finished making your edits, you can click the 'Save' button () within the editor or the 'Save' button () for the page to save your edited image.
ZNLabs – Some hospitals utilizing the ZNLabs integration were unable to view certain patient lab results due to a formatting issue with character symbols.
- Lots – Two issues regarding lots within inventory have been resolved. Previously some users were unable to dispense medications from 3 or more lots and have the quantity on hand amount within the inventory display the correct quantity. If a user was to use the entire amount of a lot and reduce the quantity or remove the treatment item, the quantity was not being restored to the lot it was pulled from.
Sales Report- The header names within the Category Breakdown have been updated from Tax to Total Tax (sum of all applicable taxes to billable item) and Amount to Post Tax Total (the post tax sales amount for the billable item)