In order to add a tip for an employee you can create a new payment type and name it Tips.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Billing > Payments.
- Click the Add New Payment Option link.
- Enter the name for the payment option.
- Select the Type of payment.
- Enable other options, if they apply.
- Click Save.
Once the invoice is ready for checkout you would process the payment as follows.:
If they have a $100 groom, and want to give a $10 tip the transaction would be processed as 110 credit card (or other payment type) and then a -10 Tip payment type.
The employee would be paid by someone removing $10 from drawer and giving it to them.