Client credit cards can be stored as payment options when the practice is using an integration with Covetrus Payments (WorldPay). This stored card feature allows you to store credit card tokens safely and securely in the client profile for quick and easy purchasing.
From your Settings > Billing> Payment Settings page, enable the setting to "Allow for storing of tokenized cards". You will also want to be sure that this option is enabled on the merchant account with WorldPay. The credit card token information will then be stored under the client's account and can be used to make future payments.
The card can be stored in two different ways:
From Checkout - Payment Processing
- Select Store before selecting Process Payment
- The stored card will appear as a Payment Type option after the payment is processed successfully. Users can select the stored card and process future payments without the card present.
From Client's manage stored cards
- From the Client Page > Account Balance > ellipses button > manage stored cards > add a new card.
- Select Add/Update card
- Select card type, Terminal, and press Authorize and Store
- Follow instructions from the terminal
- The stored card will display on Manage stored cards page.
- The stored card can be disabled to remove from the payment option by clicking the Is Active or deleted permanently using the Delete icon.