These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2021.9 or higher.
New Fonts, Colors, and Tables
You may notice new fonts, colors, and tables across eVetPractice. We are preparing eVetPractice for larger workflow and user experience changes in the near future. We know all of our customers are looking forward to less clicks, more mobile friendly pages, and improved experiences. So stay tuned for more significant updates coming soon. You can hear all about what's coming in our 'State of the Product' webinar.
Adjustments to the Boarding calendar view
Updates have been made to the Boarding calendar view to display the full view on all appointments to allow our users to see all of the appointment information.
Wellness Plans - Payment Plans
A new notification has been created to notify the user when a Payment Plan is tied to a stored card that is being deleted or inactive to make sure the user is aware of the changes being made.
- An update was done to correct the payment method that displays in the historical information for Wellness Plans so the user has the correct information when reviewing the account.
- A change has been made to the invoice first payment button will now be disabled and the first payment row to be locked when a client sets up a payment plan for a Wellness Plan to make sure the clinic does not try to reprocess payments.
Appointment Calendar - Appt - Add weight
One of our highly requested enhancements has been made to add a patient's weight right from the Appointment calendar so users can add the Patient's weight without having to go to the Medical Record page.
Enter Age during Client/Patient Quick Creation
- Another highly requested enhancement! You can now enter a Patient’s age, rather than the date of birth, during the Client and Patient quick creation process when creating an appointment from the Appointment calendar.
Sex color - Appointment Calendar
- After reviewing feedback from our users, a change has been made to remove the sex color in the appointment information box and apply the sex color to the header. This will allow the users to still see the sex of a patient without disturbing the appointment information.
Inactive/Deceased pet view
- An update has been made to remove the pink highlight color for inactive/deceased and replace it with red font to make it easier for our users to see if a pet is active or not.
Change to the Login Experience
- We've made a minor change to the login experience. This is only temporary and will be updated back to a single page soon. This allows us to slowly rollout the authentication changes and not allow those changes to impact all Practices and eVet users at once. Thank you for your patience.