If you utilize Client Status, automatic discounts of your choosing can be applied to clients who are given a Client Status in their client profile. Examples of client statuses are military, senior, friends and family, etc.
Creating a New Client Status
- Go to the Menu > Settings > Client Engagement > Client Classification.
- Click on Add Client Status.
- The panel will appear and you may complete the highlighted fields (Code, Name, Discount, Discount Type, Lower Price to Cost).
To apply the discounts you have chosen to a client, navigate to the client's profile and select the Client Status from the drop-down list inside the General Information section.
Updating an Existing Client Status
- To edit an existing Client Status, click on the Edit icon available in front of the client status you want to edit.
- On the panel that appears, edit the client status’ attributes: Activate or Deactivate.
- Once you have your client status edited, select Save.
Now the edited Client Status will display in the corresponding drop-down on the Client profile page.
Bulk Operations on Client Status
- You may also perform bulk operations on the Client Statuses. Select the Client Statuses you want to perform the bulk operations on by checking the corresponding checkboxes available to the left of each of the client statuses.
- Once the Client Statuses are selected, the quick edit popover appears where you can Activate or Deactivate the selected Client Statuses.
- To activate the selected Client Statuses, click on Activate on the quick edit popover.
If you perform the Activate operation on the already Active Client Statuses, they will remain active.
- To deactivate the selected Client Statuses, click on Deactivate on the quick edit popover.
If you perform the Deactivate operation on the already inactive Client Statuses, they will remain inactive.