Issues or Symptoms
Processing a payment using a client's stored card is generating an error code.
- Merchant ID is not entered correctly
- Password is invalid
- Menu > Settings > Billing > Payments > scroll down to Worldpay Integrated Payment Settings > expand to view the Merchant ID. This ID should match the "Processing MerchantID" provided in your Worldpay Dealer Letter.
- Check that the password matches the "Web Service Password" provided in your Worldpay Dealer Letter.
Resolution or Workaround
- Remove the additional "44" from the start of your merchant ID.
- Update the password to the "Web Service Password" provided to you.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact Worldpay Integrated Payments Customer Care and Support at 800-846-4472.
failed to process sale: ErrorCode=009999, Error Message=Invalid credentials