- Navigate to the patient’s medical record
- Scroll down to the Wellness Plan tab and edit the wellness plan. Please note you must add the wellness plan first.
- You will see a new section called Payment Schedule. Check the box to enable the payment plan.
Note: A stored credit card is required to enable the payment plan.
- A section will appear below where you can choose the customer’s stored card to use for future payments or click the link to Add New Card.
- Enter the number of payments you want to occur in the payment plan. The system will then calculate the amount that should be spread across that number of payments.
- Click the “Add Payments” option to pre-populate the dates and amounts.
- You can adjust the dates and/or amounts as needed.
- Reoccurring payments have been modified to auto-populate with the most commonly used schedule. The button “Invoice First Payment” allows the user to manually generate an invoice for the first scheduled payment as opposed to having it picked up by the scheduler.
- Once done, click Save Payment Plan.
Notification of Credit Card Failures
If a payment plan schedule fails to process, the clinic will be sent an email with the list of cards that failed to process. The email address used is the clinic’s email address in the General Information section under the Gear Icon.