Watch the Webinar:
The Task Dashboard is a way to log callbacks and to do lists. Click the Tasks link on the Home page.
A red number next to Tasks represents the number of overdue tasks.
Below is a description of the Task Dashboard view.
- Use the Search Options to locate a task in the list.
- The Due date has now defaulted to sort in Ascending order, to display the tasks which are due at the top. They will display there until they are Completed, Deleted, or the Due Date has been changed to be in the future. The Due date filter is used for a single-date filter.
- In the far left column, a check box is available to select tasks. Click on the Complete button to mark the selected tasks complete or click the Delete button to remove the selected tasks from the Task Dashboard. Using the check box on the top left will allow the user to complete or delete the task board en masse.
- The Type column allows users to see what type of task needs attention. (example Callback, To Do)
- When clicking Copy comments to communication log , a prompt will come up with the previous comments on the task, to be able to edit before it is saved to the communication log.
- You have an option to just Save Task or Save and Complete Task
- Icons have been added to show the status of the Task to the right of the Due Date.
- = Overdue
- = Due Today
- To create a task click on the Add Task link.
This will display the Add Task screen. Fill in all required fields.
- Type: From the drop-down list, select To Do or Callback to define the task type.
- Patient: Search for a Patient associated with the task.
- Description: Enter the details of what should be done with this task.
- Employee: Select the employee assigned to the task.
- Select a Time Period from the drop-down or select manual to select a specific date.
- Select a save option to Save, Save and Create Another, or Convert to Communication Entry.