Question: How do I add a manual result for an integrated IDEXX lab test?
Occasionally IDEXX Snap tests do not get run in the machine which prevents lab results from transferring back into eVetPractice. SNAP test results can be entered on the IDEXX VetLab Station immediately after the test is completed or at a later time.
Per the IDEXX VetLab Station manual enter SNAP results by:
- Tap the SNAP icon in the job status area and then tap Enter results.
- Tap the image of the SNAP result that matches what you read on the SNAP test
- In the Optional area, tap Edit and enter your user ID and a comment for this test result
- Tap OK
- Transmit the result
- How to resend IDEXX In-house lab results to the patient's medical record?
- IDEXX In-House lab orders are not showing on the IDEXX VetLab Station
- How do I submit an IDEXX in house lab request?