*Feature will not be enabled until staff login changes have been rolled out to all practices*
The changes to staff login also come with a new feature, Account Linking. Staff that currently have login credentials for multiple practices will now be able to link those logins together, resulting in one set of credentials for all accounts. Upon login, they will be able to select which practice they would like to access.
How to link accounts?
- Log in with the credentials you'd like to use going forward
- Click user menu dropdown in the top right corner
- Select the 'Link Accounts' option in the dropdown menu
- Verify this is the account you would like to use to login with going forward. If so, click the 'Link Account' button
- On the next screen, enter the credentials for your next account and click the 'Log In' button
- If the linking process completes successfully, you will be redirect back into eVet, into the practice you originally logged into, and will see a success message
- The next time you login with the credentials provided in step 1, you'll see a practice selection page with that lists both practices to the linked accounts
You can repeat this process if you have accounts at additional practices.
- Linking accounts that are associated with a group within eVet
- Linking accounts that are within the same practice or group