Patient Health Report Card
The Patient Health Report Card is a type of document that is generated when printing or emailing the exam form.
The report card can provide the client with the summary and details of the patient's exam after the notes have been entered.
Generate the Patient Health Report Card
- Navigate to the patient's medical record.
- Select to edit the exam.
- Select the option to print or email.
Creating a custom template
By default, this document is hard coded and cannot be edited.
The source code below is a basic version of the template that can be uploaded to your practice. Follow the steps below to add the source code to a new document template and make adjustments to the template as needed for your practice.
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > Document templates > Add New Document Template.
- Set the Template is used for field to "Patient Health Report Card".
- In the HTML editor select Tools > Source Code.
- Copy and paste the source from the code block below into your new document template.
- Switch out of source code view, preview the template and make adjustments, then save the template. Verify the document template is active.
<div style="text-align: center;"><img src="/Practice/Clients/ViewDocument/182546" alt="companylogo2" /><br /><br />%practicename%<br />%practiceaddress%<br />P: %practicephone%<br />F: %practicefax%<br /><br /><br />%patientageweight%<br />%examdate%<br />%vitalsigns%<br />%examsa%<br />%examanswers%<br /><br /><br />%patientcorevaccines%<br />%wellnessplan%<br />%patientmedicationsinstructions%<br />%visitdate%</div>
- Additional merge field options can be found at: What are the list of merge fields used in document templates?