Watch the Video:
The Practice Profile area is a centralized location for practices to document their business profile. Here you can capture specific characteristics about your business.
This article will focus on the Logo, email address, website, and Facebook page.
For more information on the other areas of Practice Profile, follow the links below:
To access the Practice Profile, click the gear icon then click on the link, Practice Profile.
Add, change, or remove your practice logo from the Practice Profile page.
- Click the Add a Logo link on the page.
- The File Explorer opens. Navigate to where the logo image is located. The image file can be any of the following formats: JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, PNG.
- When the image file is selected, click Open on the File Explorer window.
- The Add Logo screen will appear with the logo pictured.
- On the Add Logo screen, position the mouse on the corners to resize the image . Move the mouse to the middle of the image to move the image to the desired position .
- Use the buttons below the image to rotate, zoom out or zoom in the image.
- When finished modifying the logo, click Save Logo.
- Click Cancel to close Add Logo without saving changes.
Change or Remove Logo
- To change or remove the logo, mouseover the image and a shortcut menu displays.
- Click on Change Logo to select a different image from the File Explorer.
- Click on Remove to remove the logo from the Practice Profile. A prompt will display confirming the deletion. Click Remove Logo to continue or click Cancel to keep the image.
Email, Website, Facebook
In addition to adding an image for the practice logo, add the email address for the practice, the practice website, and the practice Facebook page.
- Click the email icon to enter or edit the email address for the practice. Click the check to save changes or click the X to cancel .
- To add the practice website address, click the add website address link. Enter the address then click the X or Check to cancel or save.
- To add the Facebook page for the practice, click on the add Facebook page link. Click the X or Check to cancel or save.