Watch the video:
The Practice Profile area is a centralized location for practices to document their business profile. Here you can capture specific characteristics about your business.
This article will focus on the Phone and Address Information for the practice.
For more information on the other areas of Practice Profile, follow the links below:
- To access the Practice Profile, click the Menu > Settings > Practice Setup > Practice Profile.
Adding Phone Information
At a glance, users can see the phone numbers and addresses for the practice. If the phone is the primary number for the practice, the word Primary will appear. If the phone is able to receive text messages, users will see Text Enabled next to the number.
To add phone numbers, mouseover Phone Information. The area will be highlighted and an add icon will appear . Click on the add icon to enter the new phone information.
In Phone Information:
- Enter a Description for the phone number. Examples might be Main, Lab, Back Office, etc.
- Select the type of number from the drop-down list.
- Select the country and enter the phone number.
- Enter an extension, if needed.
- If the number can receive text messages, check the box labeled SMS.
- Click the X to cancel the entry or click the check to save the new phone information .
Editing Phone Information
To edit a phone number, mouseover the number and click on the edit icon . If the phone number is the primary number for the practice, check the box for Primary. If the number can receive text messages, check SMS.
Make other changes to the phone information then click on the X to cancel the changes or click on the check to save the changes.
Define the Primary Number
If a number has already been defined as the Primary phone number and you want to change it:
- Edit the current Primary number.
- Clear the check box labeled Primary then save the change.
- Edit the number to be defined as the new Primary number and click the check box labeled Primary then save changes.
Delete Phone Information
To remove a phone number from the Practice Profile, mouseover the number then click on the delete icon .
Adding Address Information
Users can add three addresses for the practice: Primary, Shipping, and Billing.
To add an address, mouseover the label, Address Information. Click and the fields for an address will appear. Fill in all required fields and any option address information, as needed.
Editing Address Information
Mouseover the address and click on the edit icon to make changes to the selected address. Make the desired changes then click X to cancel changes or click the green check to save changes.
If editing the Primary address, the screen will provide the options to mark the address to use as the shipping address and/or as the billing address.
If both options are selected, the Primary address is displayed for all three addresses. If the Primary, Billing or the Shipping address changes, click the edit icon on the address that needs to be changed and make the necessary changes.
Click the X to close without saving changes or click the check to save changes made to the address.
Deleting Address Information
To remove an address from the Practice Profile, mouseover the address then click on the delete icon .