Question: Client says they cannot login to the portal, how can I fix this?
Answer: Support cannot speak to pet owners for anything regarding access to the client portal or their patient medical records. We will refer them back to the practice in which they are a client. If you find yourself receiving a report about login issues with the client portal, here are some steps you can take:
- Verify information
- Confirm if the error message is about incorrect credentials.
- Access the client page to review if the Login Information > Allow Login is enabled.
- Review that the username matches what the client is attempting to input.
- Recreate the pet owner's attempt
- Obtain the username and password that the pet owner is attempting to login with
- Try to login with the username and password combination, if you receive an error for incorrect credentials, reset the password for the client.
- Reset Password
- Access the client page > Login Information > and click on Reset Password
- When resetting the password for the client, ensure that it meets the following criteria for passwords:
At least 8 characters in length
Contain at least 3 of the following 4 types of characters:
Lower case letters (a-z)
Upper case letters (A-Z)
Numbers (i.e. 0-9)
Special characters (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
- Contact Pulse Support for assistance on behalf of the customer
- If you see the error read as "The username is not available, please enter a different username.", please reach out to Support.
- You may contact us via live chat, phone support, or email at email@example.com
- Please provide client name, error details, and username that the pet owner is attempting to login with.