Question: How do I uninstall lab software for in-house integrations? How do I uninstall the eVetPractice File Watcher? How do I uninstall IDEXX interlink?
Lab integration software can be uninstalled so that new software can be setup or to relocate the software to a new computer. When relocating the software to a new computer, it must be fully uninstalled before reaching out to support to install onto a new computer.
Uninstalling eVetPractice FileWatcher and IDEXX Interlink
Note: Make sure to close out the applications before uninstalling
1. Open the Control Panel
2. Under Programs > select Uninstall a program
3. Locate 'eVetPractice FileWatcher with IDEXX Support' > click application> select uninstall
4. Locate 'IDEXX InterLink' > click application > uninstall
5. Navigate back to your desktop
6. Right-click on the Windows Icon on the taskbar > select 'run'
7. Type in shell:startup > select 'OK'
7. Delete the applications from this folder by clicking on them and selecting delete or drag to recycle bin and empty it.