Question: How do I add my custom QR code to a document template or email templates?
Answer: The practice can obtain a QR code for their Prescription Management Store which can be added to email templates or document templates, like their receipts. This would allow the client to use their phone to scan it and be redirected to the practice's store.
Steps to add the QR code
1. The QR code should be a JPG or PNG, upload the image to your practice documents
- Gear Icon > General > Scroll to the bottom for practice documents > "Add Document"
2. Navigate to the document templates or email templates and edit the template you want to add it to
- Gear Icon > Document Templates > Edit the document you want to add this to
- Gear Icon > Email Templates > Edit the template you want to add this to
3. In the template click where you want the code to appear and then select the icon for "insert document" and choose the QR code document from the dropdown menu to place it.