Question: How do I reset my password? How does an employee reset their password? How does a Business Manager or Business Owner reset an employee's password?
The new login update provides users the ability to reset their own passwords. On the login screen, there is a ‘Forgot password?’ link a staff member can click to reset the password.
Note: This option will only be available for staff that have a valid email address for their username.
Employees without an email address username
- Password resets will require a valid email address entered in the staff profile by someone with the proper role access (business owner or business manager)
- That email address needs to be entered into the "User Name" field pictured below to begin the password reset process.
- Once the valid email address is entered as the Username and Saved, a verification email will be sent to the user. The verification email will be sent from email@example.com.
- When logging in be sure to use the main login website login.evetpractice.com
- If the employee is unable to log in after verification, select the "Reset Password" button under the employee's login information to send an email asking to reset the password.
- If still unable to log in, please reach out to technical support for further assistance.