If you are having any issues logging in after the security update, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
1. Log out of eVetPractice, close your browser, reopen browser, and log back into eVetPractice.
- If you were logged in during the update, you will need to log out of eVetPractice and log back in to refresh your browser session.
- Check your URL address – The login URL for eVetPractice should be: https://login.evetpractice.com/
- If it is not, please use the above URL, and resave your Bookmark or Shortcut
- For detailed information: Practice bookmark fails to authenticate login
2. Turn off browser ‘Pop-ups Blocking’.
- Browser pop-up blocking needs to be disabled or exclusions for eVetPractice need to be created in each browser.
- For detailed information: Pop-up error shows with new login update
3. For users that only have PIN’s:
- Business Managers or Owners will need to edit the employee profile, select ‘Allow Login’, enter a valid email address and ‘Save’. After saving, have employee check their email to complete verification process. Check all email folders if you do not see the email in your Inbox (Promotions, Spam).
- Subject of email will be: Welcome to Covetrus Single sign-On
- For detailed information: How to use the password reset after new login update?
4. Password Requirements are as follows:
- Passwords will no longer expire
- At least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least 3 of the following 4 types of characters
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (i.e. 0-9)
- Special characters (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
If you are still unable to login to eVetPractice, please contact support:
1.866.973.3622 ext. 1