Windows or MAC receiving Framework Error or SSL port not enabled issue.
Make sure the DYMO WebService is not running by checking if the icon is visible on the taskbar or in the system tray. If it is visible click the WebService Icon > select "Exit"
To Retart the WebService on Windows
Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\DYMO and click on the DYMO.DLS.Printing.Host file to run
- Click on the Start menu
- Select the DYMO Label Folder
Select the DYMO WebService Application
To Restart the WebService on MacOS
- Open a Finder window
- Click on 'Go' in the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Hold down the Option key on the keyboard and a new library menu option will appear in the 'Go' menu
- Navigate to the /Library/Frameworks/DYMO/SDK/ folder
- Click on the DYMO.DLS.Printing.Host.app icon.
How can I configure the DYMO Label WebService?
- Locate the DYMO WebService Icon on the taskbar or in the system tray
- Select Configure
Check the option to "Use single port"
The WebService will normally try to use the first available port within the range 41951-41960
- You cannot specify a port number that does not fall within the specified range.
- The service will not try using any other port if an error occurs while using this option.
- The WebService will normally try to use the first available port within the range 41951-41960
- Click Okay
For Windows For MAC