These features will be available when your software automatically updates to version 2022.5 or higher.
Updated June 28, 2022
- Added Visit Status date/time to the view. When sorting by visit status, it will sort by date/time.
- Added ability to change visit status and visit location directly from the whiteboard.
- Added full screen option
Updated June 14, 2022
Accounts Receivable Report
- Added new filter option to include PAID invoices to allow for easier billing reconciliation. To learn more, click HERE
- Renamed 'Overdue Period' to 'Invoice Age'.
- Fixed issue with account linking when linking from different servers.
- Fixed issue when attempting to link account with Enterprise User role.
- Fixed issue that was causing Cubex flag to be removed from inventory items.
Group Practice Tasks Dashboard
- Tasks created after this release will now be seen in the task dashboard at the active practice that the user that created the task was logged into at the time that the task was created, rather than at the home practice of the client.
Updated June 2, 2022
- Added option to navigate to the client page from any patient-related page visit, estimate, treatment page, note, etc. Also, if the client has multiple pets, the user will have a drop-down to switch to different pets.
- With the launch of our new help feature, work was done to hide the old help feature.
- VPR Cloud integration is no longer available, so the option within the software has been removed.
- Clients now can change their username, so the client can update the email address that password resets go to.
VCP Integration (In Beta)*
- In this first VCP integration release, we focus on removing frictions during care plan visits to save you time and drive efficiency. You will be able to see your patient’s VCP plans from Pulse medical record and post plan services to your patient’s treatment/invoice at zero price. Click HERE to learn more.
*This integration update is in beta and only available for beta participants. If you are interested in joining the beta program, please contact Sudteerak.email@example.com.