ADDING COMMENTS TO THE WHITEBOARD
For internal communications or comments that are specific to the patient visit, you can simply add them from the Whiteboard by clicking the comment icon in the Comments column.
- Comments can be added, edited and viewed by users with access to the Whiteboard.
- Comments can be copied to the communication log up until the patient visit is moved off or removed from the Whiteboard.
- Comment without ellipses, denote no comments.
- Comments with ellipses denote comments that have been read, by user.
- Comments with a red dot denotes comments that have not been read by user.
The Comments Panel
Clicking on a Comments icon on the Whiteboard displays the Comments panel.
At the bottom of the Comments panel is where the comment is entered. Press Enter or click the arrow to submit the comment.