These features will be available when your practice automatically updates to version 2022.8 or higher.
- New integration for Worldpay customers that will give practices the option to send an invoice via SMS or email to customers to pay outstanding invoices. Click HERE to learn more.
Added employee name and time stamp to communication log entries copied from the Whiteboard.
- Added prompt to remove a Whiteboard entry when selecting check out action from the Whiteboard.
HTML code is no longer showing in tasks and callbacks made from the Task Dashboard
Added a notification on the patient medical record to highlight when a Wellness Plan has an overdue amount to allow users to make sure payment is captured
Notification for Inactive Clients
Added notification if a user goes to inactivate a client but the client has any outstanding chargers or credits to their account making sure the user takes action on that area
- An issue has been resolved for when tasks have no notifications / zero (0) notifications, the red dot appears on the collapsed left navigation bar for both the tasks and labs items.
- An issue has been corrected for Mobile devices where the user was still able to navigate using left navigation after the user locked the session.
- A change has been made to make the popups hover behind the left navigation to make it easier for users to access these areas.
Veterinary Care Plan (VCP) Integration
This integration is in limited release. To enable this integration or learn more about VCP, please get in touch with Sudteerak.email@example.com
Veterinary Care Plan (VCP) is now integrated with Pulse! In this initial phase, we remove frictions during wellness plan visits to save you time and increase efficiency. You can see your patient's VCP plans from Pulse and post plan services to your patient's medical record at zero price. Click HERE to learn more.
In this release, we have made the following updates:
- Manage VCP Plan - Pulse users who have their user account in VCP Portal will now be able to go directly to VCP Portal from Pulse without the need to log in. VCP Portal will open in a new web browser tab.
- Wellness Module support - Practices who are in the process of migrating to VCP from the Pulse Wellness Plans module will be able to use wellness plans for the patients who haven't yet been migrated to VCP plans.
- Umbrella code support - A change has been made to support parent service items with alternate services (e.g. by weight range) on a VCP plan. If there's no code in Pulse for the parent service, the alternate services associated with it will still be displayed in plan details on the Care Plans tab and can be consumed.