The changes to staff login also come with a new feature, Account Linking/Unlinking. Staff that currently have login credentials for multiple practices will now be able to link/unlink those logins together, resulting in one set of login credentials for all accounts. Upon login, they will be able to select which practice they would like to access.
In these steps we will be referring to two types of accounts:
- Click the user menu icon in the top right corner, and select 'Link Accounts'.
- In this area, the user will have a button to Link Login. When clicking on 'Link Login' the user will see a pop-up showing details of the user they are logged into and a button to link an account to link a new account.
In this new section, there is a table to show all linked accounts.
- To the right of the user tile, click the unlink button to unlink an account.
- Users will have the option to unlink accounts and a popup will be presented confirming the user is aware of the action being taken.
- The accounts are unlinked on click of the 'Yes, Unlink Logins' button.