The Change History interface logs each change to a Billable Item so you can see when changes were made, who made them, and what the original and new values are for each change. In addition to the table of changes, there are methods to track down the exact change you are looking for.
- From the Menu, go to Settings > Products & Services > Services.
- Locate then click on the service.
- From the Edit Item screen, scroll down to the bottom to find Change History.
- Click on the Change History link.
Searching & Filtering
Use the Search bar at the top of the page to locate the service.
On the Search bar, search by the following fields:
- Internal Name
You can also filter by clicking on the filter icon and making selections from the Filter by flyout.
- Field - Provides a list of all fields where changes are logged. Multiple fields can be selected to show Cost and Price at the same time for example.
- Date Range:
- Start Date - Will include any change that happened on or after that date.
- End Date - Will include any change that happened on or before that date.